I love wedding photography. Truth is, I love all kinds of photography, but especially wedding photography. I love the laughter. I love the tears. I love the emotion. I love the beauty. I love being there on that special day with a bride and groom.
I love capturing the emotion. I tend to take lots of pictures (and deliver 95% of them—I only delete the really bad ones). I take lots of pictures because I am trying to capture the emotion of the day. I want the bride and groom and family to be able to look back on these wedding photos in years to come and feel what it felt like on that day.
Here are a few other things you might like to know about my approach to wedding photography:
- I tend to shoot more rather than fewer pictures. I let you cull out the ones you don’t like.
- I tend to shoot lots of close ups.
- I tend to process to true color. Some modern photographers go for a desaturated or other unrealistic look. I tend to go for true color.
- I tend to shoot lots of people and not many things. I do a few things, but mostly people.
- I try to be available and close by without getting in the way. The only thing I want you to remember about me was that I took awesome pictures of your special day.
- I edit reasonable fast. Everything goes through Photoshop Lightroom. I usually complete the edits in a week or two. You get all high-resolution, edited photos.
Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make. You want someone who can not only take good pictures but also is pleasant to work with. You don’t want some obnoxious jerk hanging around all day ruining your day. I seek to be polite and friendly—available but not in the way.
Contact me at 575.640.4564 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.